India Infoline or IIFL Review – Research based advisory, as well as prominent trading platforms, are offered by this company. This advice covers the so many financial products ranging from stocks, Derivatives, commodities, insurance, Bonds among many others.
India Infoline – IIFL Review
Equity or Commodity Broking and Research reports plus recommendations are the key offerings of IIFL. Indian Infomaline covers a very large network of more than 4000 branches which are spread in approximately more Than 900 cities across the country of INDIA. IIFL is well known by many retailers who serve as traders due to the remote spread of its services.
IIFL’s Trading Platforms
IIFL company offers two different trading terminals to its customers. These terminals all operate on an online basis. They include :
1. Investor Terminal (IT)
This is a 5Paisa’s equity trading terminal, which is designed for traders who have a low volume of stock. It’s can be accessed from anywhere because it is a web-based terminal. This provides limited features in comparison with the trader Terminal which is also a product of 5Paisa’s.
2. Trader Terminal (TT)
This terminal is available for higher volume equity traders or those traders who hit at day time. It has a powerful interface supporting fast order execution. It provides high volume trading as well. Below are the additional features of Trader Terminal :
- It offers Fast trade execution with timely trade confirmation from the management.
- It allows customers to Live stream stock quotes and price watch on the unlimited number of stocks.
- It supports Intraday charts, live updates, which run on the basis of tick-by-tick.
- Live trade margins, a position which is marked to market profit & loss report and recommendations.
- Terminal trade can Set any number of price alerts on the unlimited number of scrips.
- This terminal is easy to customize the screen layout and settings to fit the preferences of the user.
- Improved facilities that aid to the customization of the unlimited number of portfolios and watch lists.
- It’s in a position to cancel all the pending orders with a single click.
- The transaction can be easily squared off with a single click with terminal trade help.
- Those who top on the trade, those who meet massive loss, those who are most active are all updated live.
- The Index information is displayed live. This includes; index chart, and index live charts.
IIFL Mobile Trading App ( IIFL Markets)
IIFL developed IIFL markets, which is known to be a mobile app for the IIFL brokerage company. This app, a number of times has won the award for the best mobile app for stock markets at zee business awards.
This app has remarkable trading features. It’s designed to aid fast trading, fast chart exchange for the in-depth analysis, the livestock quotes, market watch and access to expert research reports among others. With this app, the traders have a perfect view of P&L, net positions and margins among other advantages. This app is available for Android users, iPhone and iPad users too can enjoy the services.
IIFL Brokerage Charges 2020
Account Opening Fees and Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)
- Trading Account Opening Charges (only paid once ) – Rs 750
Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
- Demat Account Opening Charges (Only paid once Time) – Rs 555
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) – Rs. 300
- Intra-day Trades – 0.05% charges on the buy-side and 0.05% on the other side of sells.
- Delivery Based Trades – 0.50% / 5 paise per share provided it is the highest.
- F&O Trades – 0.05%
- Options Trades – 1% of the Premium or Rs 100 per lot provided it is topping.
- Minimum Brokerage charges – per share – Rs 0.05
- Auction Brokerage – 1.00%
- VAS SMS Facility – Rs 249 monthly
How to open an account with IIFL Securities Limited?
Below are the few steps that lead to a successful account opening.
First, log into the company’s website and fill the registration form provided there. After filling, the company will give you two options. The first will be chosen to either receive the form via email or one of their representatives to personally pay you a visit. Note, personal visits aren’t available in some of the towns.
Once you’re done with registration, you’ll be required to deposit a certain amount of money as the initial margin deposit with them. You can use any amount for this deposit provided it is not less than Rs 5000.
After activation, the company will send you a welcome kit that contains the account details, your username and password and the user’s manual as well. This kit also has the CD ROM which will aid trading software installation.
You will be needed to wait for around 15 days for complete formalities only if the documents sent are correct and the forms were filled without any errors.
The only documents required are two passports which is in photograph size, the proof of your identity and address and PAN number.
India Infoline / IIFL Exposure Margin
This presentation is for exposure limit review of IIFL leverage for intraday, delivery, options, currency and commodities.
Segment Exposure Margin
- Equity Delivery – Up to 3x with an 18% annual interest
- Equity Intraday – Up to 20x
- Equity Future – Up to 3x
- Equity Options – 3x which is for shorting
- Currency Future – Up to 2x
- Currency Options – 2x which is for shorting
- Commodity Future – Up to 3x
- Commodity Options – NA
India Infoline or IIFL Advantages & Disadvantages
- It’s has network extensions regarding its multiple branches across India and abroad. IIFL has 4000 and above branches in India which are distributed in 900 and above cities.
- IIFL has the Trader Terminal which is known across India, being one of the best desktop terminals among the existing ones in India.
- India Infoline operations are full-service broking, offering so many and known financial products and advisory services to its customers and traders visiting their website.
- It offers ‘Trader Multiple’ which is capable of giving allowance of up to 12.5 times multiple on the provided margin for certain select scripts.
- They do not have intra-day tick by tick charts in Investor Terminal (IT).
- The IPO and mutual funds aren’t that easy as it is with ICICDirect.
IIFL or India Infoline review is published here with all the features, trading platforms, apps, trading & brokerage charges, calculators and much more.